Happy Friday everyone!!
Fun fact about my three year old--he absolutely loves IKEA. He requests to go there all the time and although I would like to brag that he enjoys looking at all of the cool stuff as much as I do, I have to admit that it's only because he gets an ice cream cone out of every trip. Luckily the ice cream is near the exit so he is motivated to stay on his best behavior while Mama shops!
I have been wanting to replace our couch pillows with some feather inserts for a long time. IKEA has the best deal on these types of inserts--only $6 bucks for the 20" x 20" and $10 for the 26" x 26".
Last Sunday Tristan agreeed with me that we were waaaay overdue for an IKEA trip so I loaded the boys in the car and we headed over to grab enough pillow inserts to replace of all of our flat pancake ones that we currently have.
(The boys had a great time playing on the awesome pile of pillows that I created in our cart!)
I like to coordinate my pillows with the season and since we are so close to Spring I have been searching the internet high and low for the perfect Spring inspired pillow covers to match my farmhouse style! Today I thought it would be fun to share my finds in case anyone else out there has a season themed pillow obsession. I can't be the only one, right?
(Affiliate links may be provided for convenience. For more info, see my full disclosure here.)
1. Nothing says Spring quite like bunny rabbits! I love how neutral and simple this one is.
2. And if you usually enjoy neutrals but want to add just a little bit of color, this one has just the perfect amount.
3. The pretty blue ticking pattern on this one would be another way to add a subtle pop of color for Spring.
4. This bird nest one has a nice rustic feel to it and just screams "Spring" to me!
5. If you like the bird theme but want to stick to neutrals this one with bird silhouettes would be perfect.
6. This is definitely one of my favorites and will most likely be hopping in my Amazon very soon! I love how the eggs hint at the Spring theme but isn't too cutesy.
7. I love this song and sing it to my boys on almost a nightly basis. It would be cute year round but I think that the yellow accents make it perfect for Springtime.
8. This one is a little pricey but that's because it is homemade. I love how it incorporates both the French grainsack pattern and a vintage rabbit. The pretty lettering on it is just the icing on the cake!
9. I'm totally digging these rustic arrows and the pastel teal color is so spring like.
10. Last but not least, this retro bicycle one really caught my eye. The soft colors on it are just so cheerful and happy!
Seriously--can I just have them all?! The best part is that most of these are under ten bucks. I'll try to decide on just a couple and will show them off in a Spring home tour once we get closer to Spring (which is just a few weeks away--eek!!).
Have a happy week friends!
Linking up to these awesome parties.